2011...Happy New Year

In a few minutes, we'll see a new year which I'm Happy and Grateful for. I'm not having any Resolutions list, I dont' think I need one. For this New Year, all I need is a positive attitude,thinking,saying,etc... I think it's the best way to start the year.

Do I regret 2010?
No I don't regret it at all,the only things that I regret is the lovely souls that left this earth this year. They left without saying Goodbye but I'm thankful to have met them in my life.

Best Memories of 2010...
Shmmm there's a lot of them,but one is the vaca that I spent in FL,all the moments spent with family, and crazy moments with friends.

I have learned so much this year, even if it brought me pains but I've grown into a conscious soul that's ready to explore the invisible light of this world. Hmmm!!! Who got that part? What is she talking about? Well when you will decide to close the eyes in the outside and open those in the inside you will know what I'm talking about.

☺ Anyways I'm not here to write about my philosophy on life, just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!!! Enjoy it to the fullest with the love ones.Love you all...Again Positivity in everything, and trust me you will get great result.


Bonne Année à vous tous♥

Comments

Happy New Year ma Steff :D

Popular Posts