A Letter Of Clarity

I want to start this letter by saying, "I don't hate you."
Hate makes the heart heavy and cold.
My heart wants to be light as a feather.
So I don't have the courage to cheat my heart.

I want you to know that things happen for a reason.
We were once friends, and now we are strangers.
It's ok; I embrace the change.

By taking time away from this friendship that we once had,
I've learned a lot about life and myself.
I realized why they always say that we learn something new from the good and the bad experiences in life.

The part of me that was always loyal to you misses the good time we've spent together.
The part of me that grew up from the wisdom of the Universe is happy that we are where we are today.
I wouldn't change anything.

Like I said, I don't hate you.
I love my heart too much to let negative energy, like hate, destroy my relationship with my inner self.
Clarity, that's what I thrive for.




Steffi Saint-Pierre



All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts