My future

I met my future
It was so clear that I had to pinch myself to wake up.
Full of dedication and hard work,
I was sitting in front of an audience, talking about life.
At that moment, I was where I was supposed to be.
I also discovered that comedic side of me.
Laughing, smiling, and joking around.
The audience loved me. They loved what I brought to the table.
They wanted more, and I did my best to bring the truth to them.
What wouldn't I do when it comes to helping humanity?

"This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine."
These words were murmuring in my head.
When I opened my eyes, I was well seated in the present.
I squinted and smile and reminded myself: "I'm where I'm supposed to be."
Sooner or later, I'm not only going to meet my future. I'll be right there to shake its hand and thank the present.
I met my future
My future was so good to me that it'll be true one day.



Ask.Believe.Receive.



Steffi Saint-Pierre


All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts