I manage

I manage
I manage to stay strong, when everything else seems to go wrong.
I manage to smile, just to cover the sadness inside.
I manage to laugh, when all I want to do is cry.
I manage to joke around, when all I want to do is isolate myself from everything.


I have to manage...
How would it be, if I only focus on the downhill of life.
It wouldn't be the best experience.
The best is to stay positive, even if given up was the only option.


I manage
I manage to bring positive thoughts, when negativity is roaming around like a lost pet.
I manage to seek spiritual encouragement, when depression is right there to welcome me.
I manage to stay truthful to myself, when I could easily be blinded by my surrounding.


I manage
I manage to discover the meaning of life, when I could just follow the footsteps of others.
I manage
So can you...



Steffi Saint-Pierre


All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts