That Feeling...

Euphoric sensation
Breathtaking moment
Hold my hand,
Let's take a walk in thin air.
Forget about the past
Ignore the future
Just be present here with me.

Time is nonexistent
Thoughts disappear
This moment feels unreal.

Silence, relax, and breath.
"Don't overthink it."
The energy seems to flow and create its own magic.

When speaking is overshadowed by shyness,
Staring and smiling seem to be the solution.
Daydreaming becomes a best friend.
It doesn't let go easily.

Creeping a smile here and there, become a new habit.
It can push others to question you.
"Are you ok?"
"What are you smiling about?"
You quickly catch yourself and shake it out of the dream.

An everlasting dream,
that forces you to hold on to the replay button.
I'll allow myself to dwell on that moment,
As long as it brings joy.

That feeling,
A feeling that I'm unable to describe.
But a feeling that put me at ease, every time it seizes me.


Steffi Saint-Pierre


All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts