Uriel

You've asked me not to cry.
You've asked me to wipe the tears away, and enjoy today's life.
I cherish the fact that you've shown me a side of who you have become.
A spirit who will always be there to hold our hands and walk with us on the right path.
A spirit who just want us to keep pushing, no matter the circumstances.
A smile is the only thing that you want to see.


I must admit, that your passing was a martyr, that had cut me through the core.
Bleeding tears of sadness, over the "ravissantes" moments that we've shared.
Bleeding tears of pain, over the moments that I was wishing to spend with you in the future.

Growing up with you was a blessing sent above.
A blessing that had opened my eyes on the importance of life.
A blessing that had encourage me to change my surrounding for the better.
A blessing that had push me to share happiness and positive attitude to everyone that I encounter.

I thank you today, for looking up on us.
Thank you for being there for your sister.
Thank you for always smiling.
I will never forget you, nor will I forget our moments spent on earth.
I will be the best student of life that I can be.
Thank you for believing in me.


Much love...


To my beloved friend, "Uriel Lochard" 1987-2010...

Steffi Saint-Pierre


All Rights Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts