Vessel

As a vessel where feminine energy resides,
I've found it hard at times to embrace my entirety.
As soon as I made "Acceptance" and "Love" the center of my attention, there was no going back.
As I know who I am and where I want to be,
I create as I go on this journey.

No need to hand me a manual on how to be a woman and tell me this is how to act.
No need to depict the type of man to choose as a king.
No need to hand me the bricks to use for my kingdom.

Probably if you were minding your business, you wouldn't notice the cracks on my walls.
Let the cracks show, as I'm not perfect.
In the eyes of the Universe,
I'm a spark of energy molded into a woman's body.
That sensual fire burning deep in my root, will not stay dormant.


Steffi Saint-Pierre♥

All Right Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts