Believe

I started writing this blog over 6 months ago. It began with this sentence "As I'm thinking and figuring out what I would like to really do with my life, I stumbled on the word Believe. I kept on repeating it in my mind trying to find the deep meaning of it. People will vaguely say, you need to believe or believe in yourself, but it's easy said than done." I stopped writing the blog with the feeling of missing a few pieces to the puzzle. It sat there with the unposted blogs, but I kept on reminding myself I'll come back to it.

It then continued:
Being told to believe is one thing, but having the motivation to proceed with the belief is another. Often, when we don't value the greatness that's in us, it is harder to keep up with a belief. If we value who we are, and we know we have a lot to offer, accomplishing our goals and dreams will be second nature.
While reading a book by Esther and Jerry Hicks, the definition of belief was this: "A belief is only a thought you continue to think." Something else made perfect sense to me as well, which is "every subject is actually two subjects --what is wanted and the lack of what is wanted -- it is possible to believe that you are positively focused when in fact you are negatively focused." Bingo! One of my sentences clearly shows I was negatively focusing on the lack of believing in oneself, which made it more complicated to see how easy it is to understand and achieve.

A few weeks ago, while I was surfing the internet, I stumbled on this quote, "Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind."

This quote nailed it for me. Basically, what I came to understand about believing is simply where our mind dwells, it's where we are led. When you keep focusing on a lack of oneself, you will attract exactly that. Therefore, believing you can achieve something is one, but your feeling toward it will determine which road you'll be led to.

I went on to break the word to believe in two words, and these two words were:

Believe = Be & live
If you can't be yourself, it will be hard to live. The most rewarding part of life is to be able to be who you are and who you were meant to be.

All there's to this journey is to be and to live. By being you, it will make it easier for you to live a fulfilling life. With all the distractions directing us on how to be, it can really detour our focus from us. The right side is you don't have to follow others' pathways; you can say no, I know where I am and where I wish to be. Allow yourself to take the unexpected road, not the road your surrounding wishes you to consider. Have the courage to live for yourself.

The Universe is vast, there's enough for everyone. Never underestimate your potentials and your gifts. Even if we do the same things in life, we always bring a different vibration to what we do. Therefore, it might be the same thing, but your essence is part of it, and that's what makes you unique.

I just now realized I'm finishing this blog on Valentine's Day.
Well, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you reading this.
Spread your love every single day even when you think people are not receptive to it, you'll be surprised.

Paix, Amour et Lumière (Peace, Love, and Light).

Steffi Saint-Pierre♥

All Right Reserved

Comments

Popular Posts