Bye Bye 2016, and Hello 2017!

I started the year 2016 in the South of Florida,
with the thought that I will move there one day.
This place felt like home every time I visited.
The warm weather of January, with the sun showcasing its beauty.
The spacious streets with the trees parading their leaves to the everglades.
The smell of the soil when the rain makes contact,
The clear sky at night filled with stars.
Minus the cold and snow of the North,
The tall buildings blocking my view and the lack of trees,
The stress to find parking by your house at any minute of the day,
I am sold, please sign me in because this Island lady needs some
coconut trees to lay upon and rest her head, I said, sign me in.

The year started with simple tasks as evaluating where I am in life and where I intended to be soon. Setting goals is one, but setting clear goals is extremely important. It is also essential to evaluate your surroundings.

                                                "Go where you are celebrated."

2016 has taught me to be patient, "extremely patient," which I thought was impossible as I tend to control everything which I don't have control over. It led me to learn how to let go of being a "control freak." Even amid uncertainties, you should always smile and stay positive, whatever curve the journey throws at you, use it as a challenge to get back on your feet and try again. Challenge yourself continuously, learn as much as you can, and do better with what you've learned.

2016 has shown me how one thought backed up with motivation and faith can create so many wonders. I've accomplished a lot this year, things I once thought were not possible. This year was definitely a year of "change and "growth."

I hope you knocked out 2016 and entered 2017 with clear goals. Motivate yourself daily, nothing is too complicated for you to achieve.

I'm writing this in Florida, exactly where I saw myself living, and I can call it home.

Dream big, stay positive... Hustle your way to success, you can do it!



Happy New Year #2017!!!

Steffi Saint-Pierre♥

All Right Reserved


Comments

EloKiity said…
Salut , j'ai découvert ton blog par hasard.
J'aime beaucoup ce que tu écris
Eh oui 2016 est finie et une nouvelle année s'ouvre à moi avec plein de nouveaux défis.
Bonne journée et merci de continuer à nous booster
@EloKiity Merci de l'avoir lu, je viens tout juste de voir cette commentaire et ça me va droit au coeur. Il y en aura beaucoup plus de mots d'encouragement pour cette année 2017 et je n'hésiterai pas a les partager. Merci!

Popular Posts